thoughtlessness


I really do not understand some people. Are they so obtuse that they did not realize the hurt they were causing? I would hate to think they did this on purpose but time has shown this type of behavior over and over. I just can't get past it this weekend. I am so angry and hurt for my kids. I would NEVER have done anything like that. I have always tried to keep an even keel with co-workers even if they had quirks. I have quirks. I feel like that proverbial 5th wheel this year. I am wondering if it will be like this until I retire. Is it because I am older than they are and have more control of myself. People who work with children should not be so thoughtless. Put yourself in their shoes. How would it feel to you. They will want to make nicey nicey with me, but it will take a lot for me to get over this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QOTD

ppppppppppffffffffffttttttttttttttt

Halloweenie