car accident

This morning at 5 Janessa called me to tell me she had been in a car wreck with Jess. She had been taken to Forrest General in an ambulance!! I was upset she had not called me when it happened. I decided to go up there just to check on her.

We cuddled in her bed for a while. Then we went with Jess to see the car. It was unreal. They were extremely lucky. They nearly flipped.

She had to have a CAT scan and they did the dye stuff thru her system. They have her on Lortab. She is in some pain. Bruises and sore muscles will be around for a while.

I am tired. I did not sleep well last nite and then drove to H'burg. My ankle is killing me tonight.

I cannot wait for PAYDAY....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QOTD

ppppppppppffffffffffttttttttttttttt

Halloweenie