New Beginnings


It is Sunday. I did not have to play the piano today. I want to straighten and clean my room today. I also want to move the bed in the other direction. Janessa promised she would help me with that.


I have not started my school stuff yet. I am putting it off. I plan to play on the 'puter and read before tackling it.


Daddy put a new doorknob on my front door Fri. and replaced the dryer hose thingie. He cleaned up the laundry room! What a shock!


Janessa went to a Halloween party last nite dressed as a valkyrie. She even had a horny hat!


I have lots on my mind. I am still hurting from my fall in July. My ankle still swells everyday. I am using a cane to get around. I need to go in and be checked for diabetes but with $$ the way it is---I am postponing it. I know I have no felt healthy since I fell. My immune system has been compromised in some way. I cannot get over this cold. I had strep and staph. I turn 50 and my body starts falling apart. I am concerned about $$ and Janessa finishing school. I wish I knew what to do to motivate her. I wish Randy were here. I think that things would have been different. She would have finished in record time and already be out on her own living her own life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QOTD

ppppppppppffffffffffttttttttttttttt

Halloweenie